Skip to content

Awaiting the sale of my business

Machine translation.

Hello

I hope I’m not making a mistake by posting here; I haven’t quite understood how it works.

I have been trying to sell my business for nearly two years now, and nothing has really moved forward.

I have two people who seem interested.
Am I going to sell my company again this year???

Thank you in advance for your time.
:wink: :clap:

Hello Franckvoyage,

To see if you’ll be able to sell your business this year, I need you to give me 3 numbers between 1 and 22

Happy Sunday
The magician.

Hi, and thank you for agreeing to answer my question

3911

Happy Sunday to you too

franck

Hi Franck,

You will be able to sell your business because, in addition to the two interested parties, I can see a third one who is also interested, but the catch is that you will have to lower the asking price a bit.
All in all, it looks promising—fingers crossed it can still sell this year.

Nice to meet you
The magician.

Ha, well, as they say

That's great news.
Yes, I am aware that I will have to make an effort regarding the price, but I have prepared for it.

Based on the cards you drew, do you think my wait will still be long, or can I hope that it will happen quite quickly?
I know it’s not easy to date, but sometimes the cards indicate a fairly rapid progression.

Whatever the case, thank you for your interpretation, and I will get back to you as soon as things start moving.

Thank you and have a good week

franck

Hello Franck,

For me, in terms of dating, it points to March–April 2013… But of course, that should be taken with a grain of salt.

It was a pleasure, and have a good week
The magician.

hi

I have one of my former visitors to my business who has resurfaced and is telling me that he wants to buy it.

The catch is that he is waiting for funding, from a client who just bought him a property.
Last year, he had already given me a false impression, seemed very interested, but never told me he was buying like this time.

Will the sale be conducted with him??

9128

Thank you in advance if you still have time for me

Hi Franck,

I don’t think this sale will go through with him, because the funds he is expecting seem to require a court decision, and that is the sticking point. In plain terms, he is owed this money, but the other party seems unable to settle this financial debt to the one who would like to buy your company.

Have a good day
The magician.

Disappointed, sniff

Thank you for your work
Well, we'll wait for the next one

See you soon and thank you again

RETURN

You had told me about a third interested party, and it’s done: a phone call last night and a visit this morning.

I don't know if they'll go through with it, but it's a couple who seem serious; they asked good questions that prove their genuine interest in my business, so we'll see how it goes.

Thank you again

Good evening Franck,

Thank you for this clairvoyance feedback!
In my opinion, if you reach an agreement on the selling price, this deal has a good chance of being successfully concluded…

Good evening
The magician

Hello

Here is my last scheduled visit for my restaurant next week.

Is JM going to buy my restaurant???

4/8/12

Thank you for your help
And count on it, of course, for a quick return

Hello Franck,

JM seems interested in buying your restaurant, but there are terms that need to be reviewed, which may or could delay his decision to purchase.
We can do another reading at the beginning of next week if you'd like, to see what comes up.

Have a good day
The magician.

Hello, and thank you for your interpretation.

Almost at the same time as I was asking you, he sent me an email to say that he had dental problems and was delaying his arrival by a week.

We will do another reading as you suggested to me next week to find out what I should expect, thank you again for your generosity

Hello Franck,

Thank you for your message.

Have a good day and see you next week for another reading on the subject.
The magician.

[quote="The Magician"]

Hello Franck,

JM seems interested in buying your restaurant, but there are terms that need to be revisited, which may or could delay his decision to purchase.
If you wish, we can do another reading at the beginning of next week to see what comes up.

Have a good day
The magician.

What should I do to sell my restaurant to JM?

9/ 8/12
He is arriving tomorrow.
Thank you in advance for your valuable help.

franck

Hello Franck,

To sell your restaurant to JM, try and be convincing, because he will find certain advantages, having, I suppose, already an idea in mind to make this restaurant profitable.
And if he is interested, sell it at a fair price that satisfies both of you.

Give me 3 numbers between 1 and 22

See you soon
The magician.

Thank you for your help

1/14/18

Hello again, Franck,

As I mentioned before, I still see JM as being interested in buying your restaurant, and honestly, I think you two will reach a sale/purchase agreement.
I get the feeling that deep down, even though you desperately want to sell your restaurant, it still gives you a bit of a pang in the heart.
Keep me posted… As for me, I see the matter being resolved.

With warm regards, hoping for good news.
The magician.

hi

Yes, you’re right. This restaurant is seven years of my life. I started from nothing and put everything into it—financially, but also all my heart. Today, I can no longer stay here in this city, but it’s true that this restaurant is a bit like my baby.
This buyer is not just a buyer; they are the perfect person, with a passion for cooking, eager to build and continue this restaurant. Yes, for me, it would be a double satisfaction to sell it to JM.
He arrives on the morning of the 6th; there’s no availability to arrive on the 5th, so I’ll give you positive feedback, hopefully soon.

Thank you again

franck

Reply

Sign in to join the discussion.